Website Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group is looking for an Account Coordinator. To be successful in this position, the candidate must demonstrate that they are honest, analytical, creative, a problem solver, and have experience in project management and client relationship management.
The Account Coordinator is the liaison between clients and the Greenbaum-Stiers team. The position will be responsible for managing the client relationship, all tasks associated with client requests, project progress, and ensuring all expectations and deliverables are met.
- Onboarding projects to Greenbaum-Stiers, entering the scope work for the project, communicating timetables, processes, and deliverables into project management software.
- Manage all tasks associated with their clients within project management software.
- Manages marketing requests from clients.
- Schedules and attends kickoff meetings with appropriate creative teams or any meeting where a new project or change in scope occurs; attends weekly touch base client meetings.
- Ensures deadlines are achieved by following up with peers; provides a status report and communicates any changes in the timeline to the client.
- Ensures Greenbaum-Stiers teams are following project timelines; communicates any timeline changes to clients promptly.
- Reviews, proofreads, and seeks the Creative Director’s approval for any creative work before sending it to the client for approval.
- Manages approval process with the client, communicating any changes to peers.
- Compiles, reviews, and sends the client any reporting and analytics of campaigns; makes recommendations for optimization.
- Checks in with client after projects are completed to see if there are any other services Greenbaum-Stiers can provide
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports to clients, along with recommendations.
- Coordinate and manage sponsorships and community events as applicable to clients’ marketing requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Agency experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- General knowledge of advertising, branding, graphic design, web development, and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Ability to take ownership of duties with minimal supervision
- Deadline-driven, having a sense of urgency
- Must live in Ohio, be able to commute to our Reynoldsburg office and work remotely as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, balance sheets, ledgers, bank statements, legal contracts and agreements and interest charts. Ability to speak effectively before both large and small groups of employees, vendors and customers. Ability to write detailed
None required for this position.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
The ability to delegate to and work within all levels of management and non-management employees. The ability to use online computer networks with multiple and changing accounting software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job successfully. While performing this job’s duties, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear and reach with hands and fingers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- 2-3 years of client/account management experience preferred
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position for up to 40 hours or more per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
Successfully pass a background check, drug/alcohol test, and a physical and knowledge-based pre-hire assessment
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
None required for this position.
It is the policy of The Company to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code 125.111 and all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), military status, or veteran status is illegal.
We provide a fun, encouraging, growing company environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. We want you to join our team!
COMPENSATION: $45k per year Benefits package as discussed with H.R. Department
To apply for this job please visit greenbaumstiers.com.