Website Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and experienced Business Developer to help us expand our clientele. The Business Developer is responsible for growth acceleration and new client acquisition at Greenbaum Stiers. Our large creative, execution, and support staff are ready to take the Central Ohio market, and beyond, by storm.
The Business Developer will design and implement strategies for signing new clients by showcasing Greenbaum Stiers’ creative prowess, advertising expertise, and innovative technology solutions. Networking and opening doors for Greenbaum Stiers is an essential requirement of this position.
The Business Developer will partner with the President, Creative Director, and department Directors to respond to RFPs, prepare proposals, and pitch to potential clients. As Greenbaum Stiers’ Business Developer, you will represent our company, elevate our brand, and grow our book of business.
The Business Developer reports to the President.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Create strategic alliances among similar, but non-competing businesses
- Work with the creative team to create and improve proposals
- Attend networking events to build brand awareness and increase business opportunities
- Research and identify opportunities to get in front of and present to key decision makers
- Arrange for business development meetings and introduce the President and Creative Director for GSM
- Call, text, email and visit businesses in person to make contacts
- Understand and promote company programs and services
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Prepare weekly and monthly funnel and close reports
- Prepare and submit sales contracts and all supporting documentation for orders
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge with workshops, publications, podcasts and networks
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a business developer, sales executive, or relevant role
- Proven B2B sales track record
- Must live in Central Ohio
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM Software (e.g., Clickup or similar)
- Proficiency in English
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Project and time management skills
We provide a fun, encouraging, growing company environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. We want you to join our team!
Extensive Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit greenbaumstiers.com.