Website Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
The PPC Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall digital advertising strategy for Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group and our clients. This individual is also responsible for managing, coaching, and training digital marketers and their team’s pay-per-click specialists.
The PPC Manager oversees strategic vision and tactical decisions for tools and applications that will improve performance. The PPC Manager will define, manage, and implement pay-per-click strategies on Google, Amazon,Facebook, and other necessary platforms using analytical data to make all business decisions in the best interest of the client.
The job requires a demonstrated understanding of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Data Tools, and Analytics.
- Oversees paid media management for clients
- Tracks overall marketing spend and ROI for companies to find ways to optimize continually
- Ensures continuity across digital applications to properly report and act on advertising decisions
- Integration of CRM, digital advertising platforms and accounting software
- Leads strategy and planning of paid media investments across all digital advertising accounts
- Responsible for meeting and improving KPIs and ROI on advertising accounts
- Works with software and application vendors to find the best solutions to analytics roadblocks
- Works directly with Sales Department to generate business
- Analyzes overall marketing mix for each client to better plan the best strategy
- Integrated analysis of PPC, web analytics, ecomm email marketing efforts, social media campaigns, events marketing, & traditional advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with other departments to split-test new strategies
- Landing page tests, ad campaigns tests, email/customers lists from email marketing and networking activities
- Works directly with President to identify areas of growth potential within existing verticals and potential new verticals (i.e., different types of clients and industries)
- Identifies bandwidth of the advertising and digital analytics department to determine growth and hiring needs
- Leads and provides direction to digital advertising associates within the department
- Develops integrated models for each company to track and optimize overall marketing spend vs. revenue, ensuring that companies meet their marketing percentage goals
- This would hinge upon revenue reports; marketing spend reports, projection targets, and gross profit reports
- Regular meetings with key stakeholders of the internal and external businesses
- Develops projections for future marketing budget needs and associated growth opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
- Live in Ohio with the ability to work in our Reynoldsburg office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ Years of Google Ads experience AND Certified – REQUIRED
- 5+ Years of Facebook Ads experience
- 5+ Years of experience in PPC, executing paid search campaigns – REQUIRED
- Experience with Amazon Ads
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI and other Data Modeling Tools
- Detail-Oriented and analytical nature.
- Ability to learn new industries quickly and apply this knowledge to advertising initiatives.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Passion for SEO, SEM, and analytical data.
- Project management skills.
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients in person, phone and video.
- Exceptional communication skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, balance sheets, ledgers, bank statements, legal contracts and agreements and interest charts. Ability to speak effectively before both large and small groups of employees, vendors and customers. Ability to write detailed financial reports, policies and procedures and routine reports and correspondences.
Manages PPC Team.
Other Skills and Abilities:
The ability to delegate to and work within all levels of management and non-management employees. The ability
to use online computer networks with multiple and changing accounting software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the
essential functions of the job successfully. While performing this job’s duties, the employee is regularly required to
sit, stand, walk, talk, hear and reach with hands and fingers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Internet Marketing, or related field
- Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Salary position. 40 + hours per week.
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Successfully pass a background check, and a physical and knowledge-based pre-hire assessment
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
None required for this position.
It is the policy of The Company to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code 125.111 and all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), military status, or veteran status is illegal. We provide a fun, encouraging, growing company environment where your input is highly valued, and where you have room to grow. We want you to join our team!
COMPENSATION: Starts At $65,000 Annually
To apply for this job please visit greenbaumstiers.com.