Website Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
Sr. PPC Specialist
The Sr. PPC Specialist will work with our website developers, content creators, and graphic designers to continuously develop and optimize SEO and pay-per-click campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, and other platforms, focusing on conversions for our clients.
This position requires a demonstrated understanding of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, and Social Media Marketing. The key responsibilities will include campaign, ad, keyword creation, optimization, reporting, content creation, and A/B testing. The Sr. PPC Specialist must be detail-oriented, use good judgment, require minimal supervision, and be a problem-solver.
- Management of advertising accounts on Facebook, Google, and other platforms.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly budgets, audience targeting, geolocation, cost per conversion, and other vital metrics.
- Manage and maintain large target and negative keyword lists.
- Log and track changes to accounts.
- Help to improve conversions with collaboration on content and landing pages.
- Competitive analysis for client accounts.
- Design and execute strategies for ad copy, keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, retargeting, display ads, and other facets of paid search that align with client goals.
- Research and keep up to date with all PPC and social media advertising trends and developments.
- Conduct keyword research to drive content strategy.
- Improve expertise on Google, Bing, and Facebook products
- Create and maintain client PPC accounts on Google, Bing, & Facebook
- Ensure accurate monthly billing
- Consult directly with clients on their PPC strategy and execution
- Attend client meetings and consultations with Account Managers
- Create and maintain monthly client performance reports
- Attend monthly budgeting and strategy meetings for internal companies
- Manage PPC department requests and projects within the project management software
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ Years of Google Ads experience – REQUIRED
- 3+ Years of experience in social media (Facebook/Instagram) advertising – REQUIRED
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Detail-oriented and analytical nature.
- Ability to learn new industries quickly and apply this knowledge
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Passion for digital advertising.
- Project management skills.
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients in person and by phone.
- Experience with advertising automation platforms (Optmyzr, Opteo, SEM Rush, or similar tools) is a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, balance sheets, ledgers, bank statements, legal contracts and agreements and interest charts. Ability to speak effectively before both large and small groups of employees, vendors and customers. Ability to write detailed financial reports, policies and procedures and routine reports and correspondences.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
The ability to work with all department teams and clients. The ability to use online computer networks with multiple and changing accounting software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job successfully. While performing this job’s duties, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear and reach with hands and fingers. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Internet Marketing, or related experience
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
Salary position. 40 + hours per week.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Successfully pass a background check, and a physical and knowledge-based pre-hire assessment
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
None required for this position.
It is the policy of The Company to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code
125.111 and all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), military status, or veteran status is illegal.
COMPENSATION: Starts At $55,000 Annually
To apply for this job please visit greenbaumstiers.com.