Greenbaum Stiers Strategic Marketing Group
The Amazon Listing Specialist works to create content for Amazon, e-commerce, websites, and other digital portals. This role will create unique and engaging content that provides the needed information to increase user time spent on a page, SEO, and increase conversions. They will work with clients to ensure the brand is represented correctly online.
The job requires a strong understanding of Amazon Seller Central, SEO, e-commerce, and web best practices. The Amazon Listing Specialist will have a primary focus on creating Amazon A+ Content. This process will entail adding keyword-rich content following the guidelines and best practices set in place by Amazon. This position will need to ensure that the images are scaled appropriately and adequately styled to match the content. The Amazon Listing Specialist’s goal is always to be one step ahead of the competition and help drive conversion rates and online sales.
The Amazon Listing Specialist should be flexible and adaptable. They should be confident in their writing skills and write in both masculine and feminine voices. A successful Amazon Listing Specialist’s work will boost organic search engine rankings and improve user confidence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Well organized and can successfully multi-task multiple projects
- 3 + years of content writing experience
- 3 + years WordPress experience
- 3 + years A+ Content creation experience
- Familiar working with High-Resolution, Optimized Images
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the English language & writing skills
- Managing & updating Amazon Seller Central
- Create and deliver accurate, well-written content that adheres to standards and meets deadlines
- Collaborate with account managers and clients to understand technical content
- Conduct research to have in-depth industry knowledge and generate ideas
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions with account managers, graphic designers and ppc managers to produce engaging content
- Ensure clients’ goals and vision are achieved
- Proofread and edit all published copy
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- A+ Content creation
- A+ detailed page layouts
- Working with high-resolution images
- Implementing SEO
- Meta & keyword selections
- Content uploading to various digital portals
- Vendor Central detail page creation
- Other duties as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret such materials as procedure manuals, instructional and operating manuals, and software reference books. Ability to write routine correspondences as required by the department manager.
The employee must have excellent analytical and reasoning abilities, be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task while working in a team environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, and reach with arms and hands.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- Medical – High percentage of premium & HRA of $2K/$4K paid for by the Company!
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Time off and Holidays